Monday, November 9, 2009

Tortured love


Whatever amount of money, knowledge and support I/this business/project need, I know that the universe meets all my requirements in ways far greater than my conscious mind can imagine! I accept this with gratitude.

Venus and Pluto connect on a deep level today. Venus is in Scorpio and Pluto– Capricorn – both are locked in a metamorphic embrace.

It’s a number four day – a great day for building a foundation for the future but before you do it’s a good idea to throw out your weakest link.

Gosh I hated that show – you are the weakest link – off you go! How awful? But I guess people set themselves up for that – it’s like the biggest loser – who would want to be known as the biggest loser? Or even wear the t-shirt.

To be honest I can’t even read, “xyz for dummies” – why would you want to even think about picking up a book that says, I am a dummy! In my view, the world, our colleagues and the process of domestication are damaging enough without reinforcing our insecurities with such negative messages.

Last night I watched a lovely move called, “My Home in Umbria”. It was a delightful movie with Maggie Smith, Timothy Small and Robbie Barker. The synopsis was – a lady who was a writer was on the train and the train blew up. She survived and took the other survivors from her carriage back to her home to heal.

They were in shock and pain at first but eventually they began to heal. The story is set in a beautiful part of the world and I was delighted with the story and the messages. One message that stood out for me was that the generosity of the woman worked as a healing journey for her pain. She too, had been abandoned and yet with her strong spirit and unfathomable imagination carved out a magical existence. She loved to help others and give freely and as she did she began to heal.

Throughout my life I, too have found this theme to be a common threat – as I’ve given of myself, I too have healed the scars upon my soul.

For we all have been tortured by love and I know that no-one escapes these lessons in life. If we give back then we realise that we feel better and in many ways are validated.

This link today is a blessing. I hope that this powerful alignment works for you – give a little and love a lot – let the healing begin.

I nurture gratitude. When I express gratitude for what I have in life, I learn not to take things for granted.

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment